Established in June 2008, Azbil Vietnam Co., Ltd is a member company of azbil Group which is leaping Ahead from Yamatake’s 100 Years. As head office at Hanoi and its branch office at Ho Chi Minh City, Azbil Vietnam Co., Ltd provides a wide range of engineering and solution of Building Automation (HVAC Automatic Control System; Building Management System (BMS); Energy Savings) and Advanced Automation (Plant Control Systems, Control Valves, Field Instruments, Plant Life Cycle Management and Services). When you operate a plant, factory or commercial office building, you can benefit from our extensive field experience and expertise, our latest technologies, advanced products and systems. Azbil Vietnam Co., Ltd can help you to enhance productivity, safety and convenience while reducing energy consumption and running costs.
Company NameAzbil Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Registered Capital950,000 USD
Managing DirectorYUSAKU MICHINOBU
Ha Noi Head Office2nd Floor, 17T2 Hapulico Complex, No.1 Nguyen Huy Tuong Street,
Thanh Xuan Trung Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh Office4th Floor Zone C, No. 28 Phung Khac Khoan Str., Da Kao Ward,
Dist. 1, Hochiminh, Vietnam.
Our Business*** The product in connection with automatic control equipment, sales of System, Instrumentation, Engineering, Maintenance service ***
Building Automation / Industrial Automation
To realize safety, comfort and fulfillment in people’s lives and contribute to global environmental preservation through “human-centered automation.”
To achieve our philosophy,
at their site.
our unique value
based on the idea of
towards the future and
Our Symbol, azbil
azbil is the symbol of the group that will bring us together.
Let us nurture it into a brand that customers love. azbil (automation・zone・builder ) represents our philosophy of realizing safety, comfort and fulfillment in people’s lives, and contributing to the global environment through human-centered automation. The roundness of the letters signifies tender humanity, and the oval shape curving upward to the right expresses our unlimited potential.
Shape Of The Logo
The roundness of the letters in the logo signifies human kindness, and the oval shape curving upward to the right expresses unlimited potential.
Corporate Color :
This color symbolizes our philosophy. Red, a warm color, expresses passion and life that represents our philosophy. The deep, rich red stands for our pride as an automation company with a long tradition, as well as our spirits of challenges into the future. This unique color has been dubbed our own azbil red.
The azbil Group History
- Changing its name to Azbil Vietnam Co., Ltd. (February)
- Yamatake America and Yamatake Sensing Control are merged to form Azbil North America, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona.
- In China, Yamatake Environmental Engineering (Shanghai) is renamed Azbil Control Solution (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Yamatake Mizuho Co., Ltd. is established.
- Becoming as Yamatake Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- The Group name is changed to the azbil Group
- Opening in Hanoi as Yamatake Branch Office.
- Yamatake Information Technology Center (Dalian) Co., Ltd. is established in China.
- New Group philosophy and symbol, azbil, are formulated.
- Establishment in Ho Chi Minh City as Yamatake Representative Office.
- Yamatake forms a capital alliance with Tem-Tech Lab.
- Kimmon Manufacturing Co., Ltd. becomes a Group company.
- Yamatake Automation Products Shanghai Co., Ltd. is established in China.
- Yamatake Corporation, Yamatake Building Systems, and Yamatake Industrial Systems are merged into a single company.
- SecurityFriday Co., Ltd. is established.
- Yamatake Expert Services Co., Ltd. is established.
- Yamatake repurchases shares from Honeywell, formally ending the equity relationship between the two companies.
- Yamatake Sensing Control, Limited (presently Azbil North America Inc.) is established in the Santa Clara, California, U.S.A.
- Yamatake Europe N.V. established in Brussels, Belgium.
- Yamatake Taiwan Co., Ltd. is established in Taipei.
- Yamatake China Limited is established in Hong Kong.
- Safety Service Center Co., Ltd. becomes a Group company.
- Yamatake Combustion Control Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. (presently Yamatake Environmental Control Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.) is established.
- Yamatake Korea Co., Ltd. is established in Seoul.
- Yamatake Automation (M) Sdn. Bhd. is established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Yamatake Building Systems (presently Yamatake Corporation) establishes Yamatake Care-Net Co., Ltd.
- Yamatake Friendly Co., Ltd. is established.
- Yamatake Controls Singapore Pte. Ltd. established.
- The Yamatake Group (presently the Azbil Group) is reorganized. Yamatake-Honeywell changes its name to Yamatake Corporation. Yamatake Keiso and Yamatake Engineering are renamed Yamatake Building Systems Co., Ltd. and Yamatake Industrial Systems Co., Ltd., respectively.
- Yamatake Philippines, Inc. established
- PT. Yamatake Berca Indonesia is established in Jakarta.
- Yamatake America Inc. (presently Azbil North America, Inc.) is established in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Yamatake (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is established in Bangkok.
- Shanghai Yamatake Jinshan Control Instruments Co., Ltd. (presently Shanghai Yamatake Automation Co., Ltd.) is established.
- Yamatake Environmental Engineering (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (presently Azbil Control Solution (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.) are established in China.
- Dalian Yamatake Control Instruments Co., Ltd. is established in China.
- Yamatake Techno-Systems Co., Ltd. (presently Yamatake Corporation) is established.
- Honeywell’s stake in Yamatake-Honeywell is reduced from 50% to 24.15%; and Strategic Alliance Agreement is signed.
- Just-in-time Upgrade Manufacturing Process (JUMP; presently aJUMP) is adopted.
- Yamatake establishes and invests in Taishin Co., Ltd.
- Isehara Factory is constructed.
- Samukawa Factory (presently Shonan Factory) is constructed.
- Yamatake-Honeywell is listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Yamatake Components Co., Ltd. (presently Yamatake Control Products Co., Ltd.) is established.
- Corporate name changes to Yamatake-Honeywell Co., Ltd. (presently Yamatake Corporation)
- Yamatake Precision Co., Ltd. (presently Yamatake Control Product Co., Ltd.) is established.
- Yamatake Engineering Co., Ltd. (presently Yamatake Corporation) is established.
- Yamatake Keiso, Yamatake Engineering established.
- Fujisawa Factory (presently Fujisawa Technology Center) is constructed.
- Yamatake-Honeywell stock is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Corporate name is changed to Yamatake-Honeywell Keiki Co., Ltd.
- Yamatake forms an equity-based alliance with Honeywell (presently Honeywell International Inc.) of the U.S. (50% share)
- Technical license agreement is signed with Honeywell Inc. (presently Honeywell International Inc.) of the U.S.
- Yamatake Kogyo Co., Ltd. is spun off from Yamatake Shokai.
- Yamatake Shokai is established as a separate company.
- Yamatake Shokai Co., Ltd. (presently Yamatake & Co., Ltd.) is founded by Yamaguchi Takehiko; begins import and sales of machine tools and other instruments from the U.S. and Europe.
Azbil Viet Nam History
- Opened Phu My Office (BRVT).
- Established Component Product Dept. in Ha Noi.
- Established Instrumentation Engineering Dept. in Ho Chi Minh.
- Established Industrial Automation Dept. in Ho Chi Minh.
- Established Azbil Vietnam Co., Ltd. in Ha Noi.
- Established Yamatake Representative Office in Ho Chi Minh.
We have cited “human-centered automation,” evolved from the ideas of our founder, as the azbil Group philosophy. By promoting management based on this philosophy, we will continue pursuing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)-oriented activities.See more
We strive to be a Quality-oriented company while promoting Environmental preservation